Data Privacy Notice
DATE: November 2020
1. WHO ARE WE?
- 1.1 Invicta Cricket Coaching Ltd, 42 Frant Road, Tunbridge Wells, TN2 5LJ, Kent, (“Invicta Cricket Coaching”; “Invicta”; “Company”; “us”; “our”; “we”).
- 1.2 Our membership includes Junior and Adult members in addition to Coaches, Managers and Coordinators (“Junior”; “Adult”; “Parent”; “Guardian”; “Coach”; “Manager”; “you”; “your”; “yourself”)
2. ABOUT THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
- 2.1 This Privacy Notice explains when and why we collect personal information about our members and coaches, how we use it and how we keep it secure and your rights in relation to it.
- 2.2 We will always comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) when dealing with your personal data. For the purposes of the GDPR, we will be the “controller” of all personal data we hold about you.
- 2.3 Where we need to collect personal data to fulfil Company responsibilities and you do not provide that data, we may not be able honour or administer your membership.
- 2.4 We reserve the right to amend this Privacy Notice from time to time without prior notice. You are advised to check our website or contact our Welfare Officers for any amendments (but amendments will not be made retrospectively).
3. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND WHY
- 3.1 We may collect, use and store your personal data, as described in this Privacy Notice and as described when we collect data from you.
- 3.2 You provide information about yourself when you register with Invicta, and by filling in forms at an event or online, or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
- 3.3 The information you give us may include your name, date of birth, address, e-mail address, phone number, gender, and the contact details of a third party in the case of emergency. We may also ask for relevant health information, which is classed as special category personal data, for the purposes of your health, wellbeing, welfare and safeguarding. Where we hold this data, it will be with the explicit consent of the participant or, if applicable, the participant’s parent or guardian.
- 3.4 The reason we need personal data is to be able to run the Area Programme, courses, sessions, supply clothing and arrange matches; to administer memberships and provide the membership services you are signing up to when you register with Invicta. Our lawful basis for processing your personal data is that we have a contractual obligation to you as a participant or member to provide the services you are registering for.
- 3.5 We have set out below, in a table format, a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
|Type of information||Purposes||Legal basis of processing|
Player’s name, date of birth and school year.
Managing the membership of the Area Programme including membership categories which are age related.
Performing the company’s contract with the Player.
Social (Parent/Guardian) member’s name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail address(es).
Managing programme and match communications (Parent & Guardians).
Performing the Company’s contract with the Player.
Emergency contact details
Contacting next of kin in the event of emergency
Protecting the Player’s vital interests and those of their dependants
Photos and videos of Junior members whilst playing and training.
Putting on the Company’s website and social media pages and using in press releases.
|Consent. We will seek the Member’s consent on their membership application form and each membership renewal form and the Member may withdraw their consent at any time by contacting us by e-mail or letter.|
|Player’s name, date of birth, Social (Parent/Guardian) member’s name, telephone numbers, e-mail address(es).||
Share data with the age group team managers.
Share data with club coaching staff or officials
Share data with leagues and county associations.
|For the purposes of our legitimate interests in administering match day team details and results, administering and managing training sessions.|
|Social (Parent/Guardian) member’s name.||Share data with social media pages||Provide information about activities and/or events.|
|Invicta Coaches name, address, email addresses, phone numbers and relevant qualifications and/or experience.||Managing coaching sessions and matches.||For the purposes of our legitimate interests in ensuring that we can contact those offering coaching and provide details of coaches to players.|
|Team Managers name, telephone number and email address(es).||Share data with the relevant cricket district board for wider distribution across the county with other associated cricket clubs.||For the purposes of our legitimate interests in ensuring that contact with other team managers can take place in the organisation of matches.|
|Player’s name, date of birth, Social (Parent/Guardian) member’s name, telephone numbers, e-mail address(es).||In the event of a medical issue or child protection issue arising, the Company may disclose certain information to doctors or other medical specialists and/or to police, children’s social care, the Courts and/or probation officers and, potentially to legal and other advisers involved in an investigation.||
We will seek the Member’s consent on their membership application form and each membership renewal form and the Member may withdraw their consent at any time by contacting us by e-mail or letter.
4. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- 4.1 We will not transfer your personal data outside the EU without your consent.
- 4.2 We have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personal data from loss, misuse, or unauthorised alteration or destruction.
- 4.3 Please note however that where you are transmitting information to us over the internet this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
- 4.4 For any payments which we take from you online we will use a recognised online secure payment system.
- 4.5 We will notify you promptly in the event of any breach of your personal data which might expose you to serious risk.
5. WHO ELSE HAS ACCESS TO THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE US?
- 5.1 We will never sell your personal data. We will not share your personal data with any third parties without your prior consent (which you are free to withhold) except where required to do so by law or as set out in the table above or paragraph 5.2 below.
- 5.2 We may share your data with cricketing partners such as Kent Cricket and its subsidiaries, the ECB, other Area cricket organisations and third-party data managers that we appoint as data processors as part of administering your involvement in cricket (Play-Cricket).
- 5.3 We will not transfer your data to any other third parties without obtaining your consent and, where possible, will anonymise your data before sharing.
- 5.4 We will also not share any other personal data you provide to us that is not cricket related data.
- 5.5 We may approach you on behalf of our business partners and/or sponsors but will never pass your contact details onto them.
6. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
- 6.1 We will hold your personal data on our systems for as long as you are a member the Invicta Cricket Coaching programme and for as long afterwards as is necessary to comply with our legal obligations. We will review your personal data every year to establish whether we are still entitled to process it. If we decide that we are not entitled to do so, we will stop processing your personal data except that we will retain your personal data in an archived form in order to be able to comply with future legal obligations.
- 6.2 We securely destroy all personal information once we have used it and no longer need it.
7. YOUR RIGHTS YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING RIGHTS UNDER DATA PROTECTION LEGISLATION:
- 7.1. To access a copy of the information comprised in your personal data;
- 7.2. To object to processing of your personal data that is likely to cause or is causing damage or distress;
- 7.3. To prevent processing for direct marketing;
- 7.4. To object to decisions being taken by automated means;
- 7.5. In certain circumstances, to have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed; and
- 7.6. To claim compensation for damages caused by a breach of data protection legislation.
8. FURTHER INFORMATION, COMPLAINTS & CONCERNS
- 8.1 If you have any concerns in relation to how Invicta Cricket Coaching collects and/or processes your personal data, you should contact Invicta’s data protection representative (Mike Webb) in the first instance (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 8.2 If you are dissatisfied with how your concern is dealt with by Invicta Cricket Coaching, you have the right to report your concern to the Information Commissioners Office (www.ico.org.uk).